Division of Educational Assistance, Assessment and Consulting
Division of Educational Assistance, Assessment and Consulting:
– Consults and provides methodological assistance for the parents and teachers of the hearing impaired children including the parents and teachers of cochlear implants users.
– Provides special assistance for the hearing impaired pupils and also for the cochlear implants users who are integrated in the mainstream schools.
– Organizes various seminars and in-service training for teachers of the deaf, teachers and specialists of pedagogical psychological services.
– Participates in the projects related to hearing impaired pupils (also cochlear implants users) education.
– Cooperate with Lithuanian hearing impaired schools and foreign hearing impaired schools.
Head of Division Of Educational Assistance, Assessment and Consulting
Tel.: +370 5 2154956